In anticipation of the next Microsoft Dynamics CRM release, our partner readiness team requests you to Catch the Fever!
This new training is designed for Microsoft Dynamics CRM partner professionals involved in the selling and demo process. Build out your skill sets over the course of two half-day training opportunities.
Education of our partners is a key component to a successful launch and with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Q2 CY2012 service update we are bringing you the return of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blitz Day! Join us May 17 & 24 for two blitz days of content.
Microsoft will provide content focused on selling the story, conducting effective presentations, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, and winning sales strategies of the new release, augmented with a team of Microsoft Experts available through Q&A. This will be a great benefit for your organization to build up skillsets around this release and have your questions answered by Microsoft Experts.
Part 1 – May 17, 2012 starting at 8:00 AM Pacific
Part I topics include:
- How to Sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Q2 CY2012
- Selling the Sales & Marketing Story
- Selling the Customer Care Story
- Selling the Social CRM Story
- Selling the Technical Decision Maker Story
- Making it Real Through DemoBuilder
Part 2 – May 24, 2012 starting at 8:00 AM Pacific
Part II topics include:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Service
- Winning Sales Strategies in Competitive Environments
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Ecosystem
- Best Practices Panel
Register today via the Partner Learning Center.