The United States Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) team and the International Association of Microsoft Channel Partners (IAMCP) have coordinated this upcoming event to assist you with your WPC Partner Award nomination efforts. They are excited to share this update!
Join us on Monday, April 2 at 10:00AM PT to learn how to submit an award winning nomination for WPC 2012. Register for the web seminar on the Partner Learning Center.
Join IAMCP’s panel of experienced Channel Veterans and WPC 2011 US Partner of the Year to learn how to write a winning Worldwide Partner Conference Award submission that captures the attention of the judges and effectively describes what you’ve accomplished to get the recognition you already deserve.
- Stephen Hall, President and Chief Engineer for highly successful District Computers and Southeast IAMCP Regional Chair
- Howard M. Cohen, a freelance writer who spent three decades running award-winning Microsoft Partner firms and Northeast Regional Chair for IAMCP
- Laura Farrelly, Vice President, Microsoft Alliance at NewsGator Technologies, WPC 2011 US Partner of the Year winner
- WPC 2012 Award Overview
- Tips and tricks for writing the best submission from past award winners
- What you must include and what you should avoid in your submission
- Fundamental writing tips to help you compose more compelling content
- What the judges are looking for in your submission
Winning a Microsoft Partner Award is not only great recognition – it’s a great opportunity to promote the excellence of your Microsoft practice to your customers and prospects.
Be sure to also review the Microsoft Dynamics specific awards.