Our United States Microsoft Dynamics CRM marketing team is very excited to pass along this fantastic news. Take a few minutes to bring yourself up to speed on all terms and conditions associated with the offer. Happy selling!
The Big Easy Offer 8 is back by popular demand!
The Big Easy Offer 8 is back and the offer is valid from March 5, 2012 through June 30, 2012.
Remember, the offer includes online as well as on-premise SKUs!
About The Big Easy Offer 8
The Big Easy Offer 8 allows US customers who make a qualifying license purchase to earn a partner subsidy. Similar to previous Big Easy Offers, you can benefit from subsequent purchases of Microsoft software licenses and/or associated services by customers cashing in their subsidy checks.
What’s new about The Big Easy Offer 8?
- Includes Online Services – earn payout percentages on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Intune and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in a single subsidy offer
- 2x payout on Open annuity – helping our partners drive the annuity focus through Open Value and Open Value Subscription licensing programs
- Relatively higher payouts on growth and emerging solutions – enabling you to catalyze small and mid-sized business adoption of Virtualization and server management, and Security and Identity solutions
Your call to action
- Familiarize yourself with the Offer details. The Offer Bill of Materials will available for download from the Microsoft Partner Network portal.
- You can direct your customers to the Big Easy Offer website where they can access the subsidy calculator, list of included products, redemption form, and the complete Offer Terms and Conditions.
We are confident The Big Easy Offer 8 will help you close out the quarter strong!