Can you believe Convergence 2012 is only 3 weeks away (March 18-21)?! If you haven’t registered, here are twelve compelling reasons to attend. If you are already planning to travel to Houston, be sure to add many of these activities to your schedule.
1) With a new worldwide emphasis, Convergence 2012 has expanded the networking opportunities open to you with an even greater international presence.
2) New Microsoft Dynamics ERP product offers were created for customers who attend Convergence. Visit the offer page to review full terms and conditions.
3) You have the opportunity to hear Microsoft COO Kevin Turner, Microsoft Business Solutions President Kirill Tatarinov, and Ret. General Colin L. Powell speak during the keynotes.
4) Tailor your experience with Connect and Schedule Builder. Convergence Connect is a structured networking tool that makes it easy to connect and network with fellow attendees. Schedule Builder enables attendees to make a customized Convergence session schedule, so that you can plan your time.
5) Microsoft Dynamics partners can network and connect with other partners, ISVs, and Microsoft executives at the PreGAME events on Saturday, March 17 from 1:00-4:30pm.
6) Rock out with Daughtry during the Convergence Reception!
7) Participate in an ERP Cloud-focused networking event on the evening of Sunday, March 18. Hear the latest update on the Microsoft Dynamics cloud business and programs for partners from Microsoft Dynamics executives.
8) Learn how the Microsoft Operations business unit within Microsoft Corporation transformed its business through the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online during the A Case Study in Transformation: Microsoft Operations session on Monday, March 19 from 5:00-6:00pm.
9) Help celebrate the 2012 Customer Excellence Award Winners! The Customer Excellence Awards recognize, honor, and celebrate customer organizations that are achieving outstanding success with their Microsoft solutions.
10) Expand your solution footprint by chatting with almost 300 top partners who are experts in Microsoft Dynamics products, services and solutions from around the world during the Expo Experience.
11) Gain deeper product knowledge in a one-to-one environment via the Microsoft Solutions Experience. Access through the middle of the Experience Center for Technical Support, Product Demos, Hands on Labs, and the AXUG, CRMUG, GPUG, and NAVUG User Groups.
12) And finally… Microsoft is again holding an event just for you! You are invited to the Convergence Partner Only Event on Saturday, March 17 at the Hilton Americas. We will be hosting an Executive Q&A followed by a Partner Reception from 5:00-8:00pm.
Now that you know the Top 12 reasons to attend Convergence 2012, make sure you and your customers and/or prospects are registered! We have made it easy for you to invite them by creating Demand Generation Materials that you can utilize on PartnerSource.