The launch momentum continues to build as new capabilities are delivered to Microsoft Dynamics CRM under the primary theme of “CRM Anywhere”. To build Microsoft partner knowledge of this release, we’ve recently created a new training opportunity.
As our US partner readiness team explains, this Tech Chat Series will provide an opportunity for ongoing discussion and Q&A between Partners and Microsoft, leading up to the formal readiness courses and materials which will become available closer to the release.
The format for the Tech Chats is as follows:
- Partners can send questions related to the upcoming topic to CRMChats@microsoft.com up until one day before the Tech Chat.
- Microsoft will consolidate the questions and start off each Tech Chat addressing what is top of mind for the Partner Channel.
- Microsoft will then take written and/or verbal Q&A live, from attendees.
Upcoming Topics Include:
- Mobility – March 1, 2012 at 8:00AM Pacific
- SQL 2012 and Cross Browser – March 15, 2012 at 9:00AM Pacific
- Social – April 5, 2012 at 8:00AM Pacific
Visit PartnerSource for registration information.