Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 pricing and licensing was announced at Worldwide Partner Conference 2011 as Business Value Licensing. There are a variety of partner readiness materials on PartnerSource, and to complement those resources we have scheduled a partner web seminar next week on January 19 at 9:00AM PT. Due to inclement weather in the Seattle, WA area, this call has been postponed until Friday, February 3 at 9:00AM PT.
The purpose of this session is to continue your immersion into Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Pricing and Licensing, and provide you with a detailed understanding of some tools that have been created to make scoping easier. In addition we will review the current License Terms and deepen your current knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Licensing. Session highlights:
- Refresher: Overview New Pricing Model and License types
- New License Scoping Tool and Guidance
- Simplification of Software License terms
- Guidance to license partner/customer IP
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 and SPLA
- Tips and hints for the new Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 licensing
Register for this event on the Partner Learning Center.