As we head into the tail end of 2011, I want to personally thank the numerous Microsoft Dynamics partners across the United States (and globe) for their impressive efforts throughout the year. Your success as a partner is impactful in every single area of sales, marketing, leadership, training and development. And this success is greatly appreciated by Microsoft and the entire US Microsoft Dynamics team!
Similar to last year, here are a few highlights from the past year for me as well as variety of activities to look forward to in 2012.
- Global launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and the November 2012 service update.
- Microsoft Fargo celebrated its 10 year anniversary as part of Microsoft Corporation.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 launched worldwide.
- Multiple releases of the Sure Step methodology with Sure Step Online and Sure Step 2012.
- Aggressive new customer offers both for the SMB ERP market through the “Give Me 5” offer, and completely targeted via the Microsoft Dynamics AX Switcher offer.
- The 4th annual Business Leader Roadshow starts in January. This year we are incorporating breakout tracks in order to provide more specific insight and guidance relative to the unique operating structures required by the markets our partners serve.
- Save the date and join us for Convergence 2012, March 18-21 in Houston, TX. Don’t forget about the partner only event too!
- The FY12 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online ad campaign – “Don’t Get Forced” 2.0 will continue to run through June 2012.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV “7” is planned for release in CY2012 H2.
- Register for an assortment of skill building activities through the US Microsoft Dynamics Partner Training & Events Calendar.
As always, thank you for staying on top of the latest Microsoft Dynamics news and events by following me. Enjoy your holiday season, and congratulations on a fabulous 2011!