If you regularly manage your partner organization’s orders, pricing, agreements and existing customer renewals you’ll definitely find these guidelines very valuable. The Operations team shares this update from PartnerSource.
The Microsoft Dynamics Global Partner Operational Guidelines have recently been updated and are now available here on PartnerSource for your convenience.
The Global Partner Operational Guidelines are a handy downloaded resource to provide Partners with quick reference information along with a comprehensive overview of the policies, procedures and guidelines related to the Operations Support and Services provided by Microsoft.
In this latest version, you will find new and revised content as well as improvements to the handbook layout based directly from partner feedback including:
- New look and feel to better organize information and provide a more streamlined layout
- Complete FY12 Fiscal Monthly Close Calendar included
- Regional-specific contact details integrated throughout the document
- New – Partner Incentive section
- New – Microsoft Dynamics Quick Reference Guide
- New – Global Volume Agreement (GVA) section
- New – CRM Online section
For questions or help with topics not covered in the guidelines, please contact your Regional Operations Center.