We regularly see requests from partners seeking out solution selling training recommendations. Having attended this classroom training earlier in my career, I definitely appreciated the value this class brings to the overall understanding of the concepts. Given how partners are compressed for time to attend in-person instructor led training, we are happy to announce this upcoming opportunity.
Microsoft Dynamics in cooperation with Sales Performance International (SPI) would like to invite you to attend the Microsoft Solution Selling for Partners (MSSP). Aside from good foundational preparation for the Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) Sales and Presales Accreditation tests, it will help you to:
- Create better value propositions that drive customers towards a buying vision
- Generate more interest for your business using Microsoft Dynamics solutions
- Change a customer’s biased vision of a competitive solution to a solution from Microsoft Dynamics
- Better qualify each step of the Microsoft Sales Process as a key Microsoft partner
- Close more opportunities both effectively and efficiently by gaining access to key decision makers quicker
- Differentiate yourself from the competition by identifying and diagnosing your customer’s critical business issues
This virtual training workshop, delivered in English, will be facilitated by a certified SPI instructor in three, 2-hour sessions. This special program also includes the MSSP eLearning course as reinforcement and participant materials.
Register today for the virtual workshop to be held December 12, 14, and 16 from 9:00AM – 11:00AM Pacific.
The program cost is $500 USD, and includes the workshop and MSSP eLearning course.