Our partner readiness team has put together this great training opportunity for partners looking to ramp up on the latest Microsoft Dynamics CRM release!
The November 2011 service update brings integrated social collaboration capabilities to customers and moves towards a unified Microsoft Office 365 experience and enhancements for enterprises using Microsoft Dynamics CRM in the cloud. With this update, we begin delivering waves of innovation to customers on a six month release schedule. These new features were delivered at no additional cost to existing customers. Today, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and Office 365 provide a seamless experience for end users. With the November 2011 service update, Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online will begin to simplify cloud service management by offering a common administration, billing and provisioning platform with Office 365 to enterprise customers on the Microsoft Office 365 portal. This initial wave in the move to a unified Office 365 platform makes a number of technical and administrative benefits available to enterprise customers.
Education of our partners is a key component to a successful launch and with this launch we are bringing you readiness your way! Either attend the available web sessions on demand today OR join us December 14 from 9:30AM to 4:00PM Pacific for a Partner Training Blitz Day focused on sales & technical roles within your organization- leveraging the same titles but augmenting with Microsoft online Q&A. This will be a great benefit for your organization to build their skillsets around this release and have your questions answered by Microsoft Experts!
- Q4 2011 Release Update and Roadmap
- Online Services Delivery Platform for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online: Transitioning to a Unified Experience for Customers and Partners
- Building your Business Hub: Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Social Technologies
- Telling the Microsoft Dynamics CRM BDM Story
- Telling the Microsoft Dynamics CRM TDM Story
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q4 2011 Service Update Activity Feeds and CRM Mobile New Features
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q4 2011 Service Update New Features Outlook Client and Data Management
Find additional resources regarding the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Q4 2011 Service Update on PartnerSource.
12/20/2011 UPDATE - If you missed the live event, you can now access the on demand recordings through PartnerSource.