Our Microsoft Dynamics Services and Support Team shares this update regarding the new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plans which launched on July 1, 2011.
The new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plans build on top of the Microsoft Partner Network Technical Services benefits, to provide our partners with extended services and an integrated support experience.
Both new service plans (the Advantage Plan and Advantage PLUS Plan) have a Service Account Manager (SAM) assigned. They are the key asset to partners to find the best support option for their needs. Also, for the Advantage PLUS plan, partners receive standard support analysis services from their SAM to help them optimize their support organization to best serve their customers and improve partner’s support delivery.
As part of the new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Strategy, we have made changes to our Support and Services offerings. There are three main components to this –
- Enhanced support benefits covering all Microsoft technologies
- Incident allocation model – Microsoft will align benefits based on partner’s competencies and Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP) revenue
- The new service plan will have a strong alignment to Microsoft Partner Network and other Microsoft service offerings
One of the key benefits with the new service offerings will be Microsoft’s continued investment in partners who have strong commitment to Microsoft Dynamics solutions by leveraging the incident allocation model while optimizing the usage of support in terms of costs.
The new service plans were available to order online on Order Central from July 1st. This is the first time that the managed Partner Service Plan will be available for partners to order online.
- Learn more about your latest Microsoft Partner Network support benefits
- For partners currently on an Advantage Plan, contact your Services Account Manager (SAM). All others, contact your local Regional Operations Center if you have any question about the new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Service Plans
- Enroll in new support plan and take advantage of the enhanced and improved support benefits
For more information on launch timelines in your area along with details on this important initiative, visit PartnerSource.