Let’s start off the week with sticking to our theme of our FY12 Partner Business Excellence kick off series of web seminars, and focus on another partner deep dive FY12 Study Hall Session.
Please register to attend next week’s Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Professional Community Call focused on the new Marketing Services Bureau (MSB), Marketing Outsource Models, and the new marketing template. The web seminar is scheduled for August 16, 2011 at 11:00 AM PT.
Join us for a jam-packed hour of Marketing Programs and Tools designed to support every partner!
In this session you will learn:
- How the new MSB on PartnerSource will bust every preconceived notion you have from last year’s MSB! (Hint: Think of it as a virtual partner marketing manager!)
- Why the Marketing Outsource Models are the ideal marketing programs for partners who:
- Would rather prefer to only focus on sales and implementations
- Don’t have the expertise or budget to drive marketing programs all year
- Are moving to an accelerated sales cycle in the CLOUD and need dramatically lower-cost marketing in order to achieve ROI
- All about the changes in our FY12 Marketing Template and how to use it
- Required for any partner participating in co-funded activities
- A great way for partners who are NOT in co-funded activities to illustrate your marketing accomplishments to Microsoft
Register for this Study Hall session today through the Partner Learning Center.