Our US Partner Readiness Team is gearing up for the highly anticipated launch of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, and they are excited to ensure our partners are ready to effectively sell the new solution. To aid in this process they are inviting you to participate in a 6-city sales and pre-sales roadshow.
Attend the Sales & Pre-Sales Roadshow to prepare and get ready to tell the Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 story! This event will include insights into the value proposition, pricing & licensing, key features, and readiness. It will also set the stage for the BDM and TDM demonstrations including demo scripts and objection handling and Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 What’s New key features demonstration.
- Understand the key value proposition, partner opportunities and channel strategy
- Visibility into the US Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Go to Market (GTM) Strategy
- Learn about the Tools, Training, and Resources available to help ramp your organization
- Gain insights into Key New Features from the Demonstrations
- Be able to tell the story and handle objections with Business Decision Makers and Technical Decision makers
Agenda (subject to change)
- The Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Opportunity
- Business Scenarios, Value Prop, Roadmap, Selling the Solution
- Pricing & Licensing Overview
- What’s New Key Features & Demonstrations
- US Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Go to Market (GTM)Strategy
- Walk through of sales cycle, demand generation and discovery materials
- Readiness & Tools to help your organization prepare.
- BDM Demo: How to Demo and handle objections
- TDM Demo: How to Demo and handle objections
Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 Sales and Pre-sales Roadshow Schedule of events
- Bellevue, WA | August 23, 2011
- Downer’s Grove, IL | Aug 25, 2011
- Irvine, CA | August 25, 2011
- Reston, VA | August 30, 2011
- Irving, TX | August 30, 2011
- Alpharetta, GA | September 1, 2011
- Las Vegas, NV | September 1, 2011
Visit PartnerSource for complete details and to register for the training.