Yesterday, Steve Ballmer announced the worldwide availability of Office 365, Microsoft’s next generation productivity service. Office 365 is the culmination of more than 20 years of experience delivering world class productivity solutions to people and businesses of all sizes. It brings together Office, SharePoint, Exchange, and Lync in an always-up-to-date cloud service. Customers may try it and buy it here.
Now, you may be asking…
- How do the Microsoft Dynamics solutions work together with Microsoft Office 365?
- Are there any resources for partners to tap into to tell the story to customers and prospects?
- Where can I find these resources?
Well, I’ve completed some preliminary research for you, and will be on point to provide more as it rolls out.
Existing PartnerSource Content
- Microsoft Dynamics GP and Office 365 Integration
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Office 365 (click on right-hand sidebar)
- Zetadocs Express for Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Additionally, visit Eric Ligman’s Microsoft SMS&P Partner Community Blog to find a robust listing of Office 365 information and resources.