If you missed the post earlier this month on the official Microsoft Dynamics CRM blog, the CRM team recently published a new white paper intended for enterprise architects within customer and partner organizations who are evaluating Microsoft Dynamics CRM from an architecture standpoint. It highlights architectural details on key components of Dynamics CRM, as it applies in an on-premises deployment model as well as in a cloud environment.
The CRM Horizontal Reference Architecture provides architecture guidance in the following areas:
- Key Architectural Components (System, Integration, Authentication)
- Core CRM Components (Sales Force Automation, Customer Care Business Scenarios
- Extended CRM (Role Based User Experience, Business Designer Layer, Managing Solutions
- Dynamics CRM in the Cloud (Authentication)
- Performance and Scalability