Your Microsoft Dynamics partnership offers your organization many opportunities for recognition – none may come more recognized than achieving President’s Club and/or Inner Circle.
The 2011 Partner Recognition Program for Microsoft Dynamics recognizes our top Microsoft Dynamics partners for their exceptional FY11 performance:
To achieve 2011 President’s Club for Microsoft Dynamics, partners must demonstrate a strong combination of revenue or customer adds, plus license growth.
A small number of strategic partners from across the globe will be invited to be part of the 2011 Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics based on their stellar sales performance in FY11.
Visit PartnerSource to access all the pertinent information on President’s Club and Inner Circle for 2011.
This page offers a wealth of resources, such as these downloadable documents:
- 2011 Microsoft Dynamics Partner Recognition Year End Cut Off Dates
- 2011 President’s Club Qualification, Benefits and Program Rules
- 2011 Inner Circle Qualification, Benefits and Program Rules
- 2011 Microsoft Dynamics Partner Recognition Overview
- 2011 Microsoft Dynamics Partner Recognition FAQ
- Tracking President’s Club and Inner Circle progress in VOICE and MPN
- Updating contact information in VOICE instructions
Good luck in attaining President’s Club and Inner Circle for Microsoft Dynamics in FY11!