Microsoft Partner Business Systems is a professional services solution that gives Microsoft partners a competitive advantage by giving them the information they need to measure, manage, and improve their business. PBS uses the familiar Microsoft user experience, integrating with Microsoft products including Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Outlook. PBS lowers the cost of implementation and training and shows customers you're using a professional services solution built on the Microsoft Dynamics platform, and differentiates your business in the Microsoft Partner Network.
PBS Basic Version
The PBS Basic version is downloadable, free of charge and includes the following:
Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step integration to ensure on-time, on-budget, on-spec implementations. Sure Step Training
PBS Basic Key Benefits
- Increased revenue and gross profit:
- Increased insight in opportunities and sales pipeline resulting in higher win rates (lead to close)
- Increased productivity and collaboration
- Supports sales team with offerings and deliverables increasing productivity of the sales force
- Use of standard and repeatable sales process (MSSP)
- All information is shared by Sales and Service Delivery decreasing rework
- Improved control
- All relevant sales information is available in one system (from status of opportunities to status of wins)
- Visibility of status of pipeline and forecast
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Use of Sure Step methodology increases confidence of customer
- Uniform look and feel of documents
- The use of a standard methodology by sales reduces improvisations
Visit PartnerSource for more information.
UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 1, 2012
As you know, Partner Business Systems is owned, delivered and supported by QBT, a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner. For the last 24 months, Microsoft and QBT have worked to jointly develop and promote Partner Business Systems and to help deliver this solution to customers like you.
What is changing?
From August 1, 2012, QBT has assumed full ownership of development, promotion, implementation and support for Partner Business Systems. Additionally, Microsoft has retired PBS Basic and the MSSP Accelerator for Partner Business Systems which were previously available on PartnerSource.
Why are you changing?
As the owner of Partner Business Systems, QBT is best placed to directly own the relationship with customers. By streamlining the promotional engines and ensuring all components of the solution are available via QBT, we will help to ensure high quality customer service.
We are using PBS Basic. What should I do?
PBS Basic will no longer be available from Microsoft. However, you can contact QBT via their website: http://www.qbtonline.com.au/
How will I get Support?
As an existing customer, you will continue to receive the same great service you have come to expect from Tony Banks and his team at QBT. You can contact the support team via the QBT website.