If you are still contemplating your attendance at Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference in Los Angeles, CA July 11-14, check out these great highlights below courtesy of our Microsoft Dynamics Event Team and get registered today! If you have already registered for the conference, thank you! We hope you enjoy the experience as well as the networking with your fellow Microsoft partners, ISV’s, and key Microsoft executives and team members.
Additionally, for United States based partners take some time to review US specific activities happening at WPC.
Attend WPC this year to EDUCATE yourself and get EXCITED about the business opportunities that are present through ERP and CRM. As there are many activities occurring through this four-day event that will ENERGIZE you and the rest of the Dynamics community, we want to provide you with details on Microsoft Dynamics specifics to help you navigate WPC.
- Be sure to visit the main WPC event site for information on the event agenda, WPC awards program, and more.
- Use Session Scheduler. Once you register, you may build your own agenda with the sessions that are most relevant to you. Check out the Session Scheduler, sort by Microsoft Dynamics and plan your schedule now! Note: you need to be logged in with your Live ID to access and this is not a placeholder for sessions where attendance is first-come, first-serve.
- Utilize your Microsoft Dynamics pocket guide which will be available during the event. It contains details and specific information for Microsoft Dynamics partners making it easy to navigate WPC. Although a printed Microsoft Dynamics pocket guide will be available onsite, you can visit PartnerSource the first week of July and download prior to arriving at WPC.
- Utilize WPC Connect – one of the biggest benefits of attending WPC is the networking opportunity it provides, so be sure to take advantage of WPC Connect and the WPC Connect Wall to network with Microsoft’s worldwide partners.
We have an outstanding program waiting for you!
Three keynote presentations:
- Vision Keynote: This is the first time that Microsoft Dynamics will be represented on-stage during a vision keynote. Don’t miss Corporate Vice President Kirill Tatarinov speak on Tuesday, July 12.
- Two Value Keynotes, presented by Microsoft Dynamics Vice President Doug Kennedy on Monday, July 11 and Microsoft Dynamics Vice President Michael Park on Tuesday, July 12 they will speak on Microsoft’s Vision: Technology + Business and Opportunities Today. Both are a must see!
Microsoft Dynamics Breakout Sessions
With over 20 sessions in the Microsoft Dynamics track at WPC you can learn from Microsoft executives, external experts and other partners how to improve your business results. If you want to learn about Microsoft Dynamics’ FY12 product launches and go-to-market initiatives, if you want to understand how top partners succeed and if you want to hear how, for example, verticalization and cloud can accelerate your growth, then don’t miss these sessions! More details about the Microsoft Dynamics Sessions can be found in the session catalog.
Plan to arrive early, sessions will fill up fast!
WPC 2011 Solution Innovation Center (Expo Hall)-Sponsor and Exhibitor opportunities are still available but going quickly!
The 2011 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference launches the new Solution Innovation Center for the 2011 event. Join more than 200 partners from around the world, the Solution Innovation Center (located in the Los Angeles Convention Center South Hall), will be the center of this year’s event where the newest technologies, solutions, products and services will be showcased.
With an estimated 10,000 worldwide partners joining us this year, plus Microsoft executives, press and analysts sponsoring or exhibiting in the Solution Innovation Center provides an excellent opportunity to achieve your sales and marketing objectives; increase awareness of your company, products and services; and help build new partnerships on a global scale.
For more information on sponsor or exhibitor opportunities, please contact Marci Eversole, firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 935-6135.
Be sure to visit the Microsoft Dynamics booth within the Solution Innovation Center where we will have demo stations & a theater consisting of Dynamics focused presentations that you will not want to miss!
Microsoft Dynamics Lounge connects you with other partners and Microsoft employees in an unstructured environment. Come by the lounge located in the West Hall of the Los Angeles Convention Center (near the meal hall) and take advantage of the wireless network, recharge your batteries and your phone.
WPC 2011 Awards
The 2011 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) Award submissions (over 3,000!) are being judged now, award winners will be publicly announced in June. Thank you all for submitting your innovative solutions and services for a Microsoft WPC 2011 Award.