Stay connected to the latest Microsoft Dynamics news and events during this quarterly web seminar focused on providing you content from both the Microsoft corporate and regional field teams. This call is designed to help you prioritize key Microsoft initiatives and opportunities.
The Central Region event is scheduled for Friday, April 15, 2011 with the East Region & West Region events held on Thursday, April 21, 2011.
UPDATED: All calls are now scheduled for Thursday, April 21, 2011 at the same times listed below.
Among the topics tentatively scheduled to be discussed:
- Microsoft Partner Network Certification Requirements
- Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011 Launch
- Customer Offers and Partner Incentives
- Social Media Guidance
- Convergence Recap
To register for the events, click on the links below.
- East Region – 6:00 AM Pacific / 9:00 AM Eastern
- Central Region – 9:30 AM Pacific / 11:30 Central
- West Region – 12:00 PM Pacific
(Note – the Central Region holds a regular monthly partner call, and this event ties into that series' normal schedule)