Convergence 2011 is less than one month away, and there are many reasons why you should attend, so I’ve attempted to narrow the lists down to eleven. Eleven?! Yes, eleven. Everyone else is doing top ten lists, so I decided to be different.
If you still haven’t registered, click here for more information.
Since the conference was in Atlanta last year and it is again this year, here’s reason #1 to attend – If you enjoyed the great hospitality in Atlanta last year, then you’ll enjoy it even more this year. Now, on to the other ten…
- A new Microsoft Dynamics ERP product offer was created for customers who attend Convergence. Check out more on PartnerSource and encourage your customers to attend!
- Convergence attendees generate 3.3 times more license revenue on average than non-attendees. Sixty percent make purchases within six months of attending. And overall, attendees have a higher level of satisfaction with the solutions they purchase. Why wouldn’t you take advantage of this?
- You have the opportunity to hear Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer and best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell speak. You won’t want to miss this!
- Meet others in your field or connect with Microsoft experts through Convergence Connect.
- Customers can utilize the Continuing Professional Education tracking form to earn CPE credits – great for accountants!
- Microsoft Dynamics GP partners can network and connect with other partners, ISVs, and Microsoft executives at the GPUG Event PreGAME on Sunday, April 10 from 8:00am – 12:00pm.
- Likewise, Microsoft Dynamics AX partners can network and connect with other partners, ISVs, and Microsoft executives at the AXUG Partner Council PreGAME Event on Sunday, April 10 from 8:30am – 12:00pm.
- Meet hosting providers at a Convergence structured networking event for partners on Tuesday, April 12 from 5:00-8:00pm.
- Learn about many different solutions by chatting with over 200 top partners who are experts in Microsoft Dynamics products, services and solutions from around the world during the Expo.
- Last by not least, Microsoft is throwing an event just for you this year! The Partner Only Reception will be held on Saturday, April 9, from 6:00-9:00pm in the International Ballroom at the Omni Hotel. Who doesn’t love a great party?!
Now that you know the Top 11 (yes, eleven) reasons to attend Convergence, make sure your customers are registered! We have made it easy for you to invite them by creating Demand Generation Materials that you can utilize on PartnerSource.