The Convergence conference is coming up next month, and it’s not too late to register. For partners focused on Microsoft Dynamics AX, there is now an additional incentive to attend. Frank Vukovits – Director of Programming – Dynamics AX User Group passes along this information…
Microsoft Dynamics AX VARs and ISVs are invited to this exclusive event while at Convergence 2011 Atlanta. Partners are encouraged to meet with each other, gather tips on creating a better experience at Convergence 2011 Atlanta and collaborate with Microsoft executives.
This event is hosted by the Dynamics AX User Group (AXUG) Partner Council. The AXUG Partner Council is a peer-to-peer professional networking group for Dynamics AX Implementation Partners and ISVs, dedicated to increasing the knowledge and competency of Implementation Professionals, Consultants, and Technical Sales Engineers.
This event will help prepare a better experience for you, your staff and your guests while at Convergence. It’s called PreGAME@Convergence 2011 Atlanta on Sunday, April 10, 2011.
PreGAME offers a forum:
- To make more connections in the Dynamics AX business.
- For all participants to focus their attention on each other prior to customer arrivals
- To engage with Microsoft executives about programs and product.
- To learn more about the AXUG Partner Council and the upcoming AXUG Partner Conference this fall.
- 8:30 – 9:00 Registration and networking amongst the community
- 9:00 – 9:30 Welcome and AXUG Partner Council Overview
- 9:30 – 10:00 Microsoft Keynote – Doug Kennedy, Vice President, Microsoft Dynamics Partners and Anders Spatzek, Director Customer & Partner Services and Programs
- 10:00 – 10:30 AXUG Partner Conference Overview
- 10:30 – 11:00 Microsoft Keynote
- 11:00 – 11:30 Partner Town Hall with Dynamics AX Customer Board
- 11:30 – 12:00 PreGAME Wrap-Up and Partner Networking
Space is limited and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to better pre-plan your Convergence week.
Attendance is free, for Partners only, and you do not have to be a member of AXUG to attend. Registration is helpful for planning however.
Thanks for the information Frank!
Partners – you can register for this Convergence ancillary event on the AXUG website.