A few years back I spent a considerable amount of time focused on designing and managing various partner resourcing programs and offers to assist partners with their ability to recruit, hire, train and retain talent. So, it makes me extremely excited to see the availability of a refreshed set of resources concentrated on talent management.
Industry research and practical experience show that finding, hiring, and retaining top talent are keys to your company’s success. The cost of making a great hire may seem high, but the cost of making a poor hire or no hire at all is even higher.
Leveraging best practices and applying practical tools can turn need-driven reaction into an effective talent acquisition process. And in turn, streamline the time, dollars, and resources it takes to turn the talent you acquire into tangible value for your company.
Recognizing the real-time challenges you face in running a competitive consulting practice, Microsoft has created a suite of business-specific tools and resources to facilitate your talent acquisition process.
Visit PartnerSource to navigate through the variety of resources built on these key stages to effective talent acquisition:
Microsoft Dynamics wants to help you make the most of this new talent acquisition framework and resources. Starting in March, you can take advantage of an interactive, six-part webinar series—available live and on-demand—which will give you a thorough introduction to the framework, direct access to subject matter experts to answer your unique questions, and hands-on experience with some key resources and tools.
The series of trainings kick off on March 17, and conclude in late April. Topics include:
- Riding the Shifting Tide: Using Current Market Trends to Your Hiring Advantage
- Your People are Your Success: Meeting Business Goals with a Great People Strategy
- One Size Does Not Fit All: Identifying the People You Want and the Right Tools to Find Them (part 1 of 2)
- Driving in the Fast-lane: Using the Internet to Find the People You Want (part 2 of 2)
- If You Brand It They Will Come: Being an Employer of Choice for Top Performer
- Keeping ‘Em Warm and In the Door: Ensuring Your Top Choices Choose to Work for Your Company–and Stay
Navigate to PartnerSource to register for these upcoming events, and good luck in your pursuit of the best and brightest talent!