The online and on-premises products are now in market, and we want to ensure you are prepared to effectively sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
The objectives of this course are to teach participants how to position and sell Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 in various business and competitive scenarios. The content is covered in two 2 hour segments.
All MPN Sales Accreditation exam questions related to Selling Microsoft Dynamics 2011 are addressed in this course. This course also provides a review of key Microsoft Solution Selling Process (MSSP) terms and concepts but should not be considered a replacement for attending that course.
February 28, 2011 at 9:00 A.M. PST
Part 1 of this course covers the following topics:
- What are the key customer pain points that can be addressed by Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- What customer roles and decision makers generally experience these pains
- What are the key benefits that Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 delivers to an organization
- How to position Microsoft Dynamics CRM relative to the competition
- What are the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Industry Opportunities
March 1, 2011 at 9:00 A.M. PST
Part 2 of this course covers the following topics:
- What are the different deployment options for Microsoft Dynamics 2011
- Quick Review of Microsoft Dynamics Licensing and Pricing (available in detail elsewhere in another On Demand Course)
- Applying MSSP to selling Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 and how your process will be different depending on the deployment option (Cloud vs On Premise)
- Why CRM projects still fail and how you can help your customers avoid failure
Register today on the Partner Learning Center!