If you are heading to Convergence in April, be sure to check out this event hosted by the Dynamics GP User Group (GPUG). The meeting is for partners to network with other resellers and ISV’s as well as connect with key Microsoft employees. Kim Peterson, Director of Programming for GPUG, passes along this information.
VARs and ISVs are invited to this exclusive event while at Convergence 2011 Atlanta. Partners are encouraged to meet with each other, gather tips on creating a better experience at Convergence 2011 Atlanta and collaborate with Microsoft executives.
This event is hosted by GP Partner Connections. GP Partner Connections is a peer-to-peer professional networking group for Dynamics GP Implementation Partners and ISVs dedicated to increasing the knowledge and competency of Implementation Professionals, Consultants, and Technical Sales Engineers.
It’s challenging to keep up with news and information the channel has thrown at them. There is a lot of NOISE.
This event will help prepare a better experience for you, your staff and your guests while at Convergence. It’s called PreGAME@Convergence 2011 Atlanta.
PreGAME offers a forum:
- To make more connections in the Dynamics GP business.
- To ascertain information about ISV offerings so VARS can follow up and visit at the booth.
- For all participants to focus their attention on each other prior to customer arrivals
- To engage with Microsoft executives about programs and product.
- To learn more about GP Connections.
- 8:00 – 9:00 Registration and networking amongst the community
- 9:00 – 9:30 Keynote kick-off with Microsoft
- 9:45 – 11:00 ISV & VAR Speed Dating
- 11:00 – 12:00 Town Hall Meeting with Key Microsoft Team Executives
Space is limited and you don’t want to miss the opportunity to better preplan your week.
Attendance is free, for partners only and you do not have to be a member of GP Connections or GPUG to attend. Registration is helpful for planning.
Visit the GPUG website to register.