Our fabulous partner readiness and training team passes along this information regarding some great training taking place next month. This workshop enters its third year, and always receives favorable feedback from partners!
You’ve heard the buzz about ’the Cloud’… but what does that really mean to you as a Microsoft Dynamics partner? Where do ERP and CRM fit and how quickly will customers adopt these solutions in a cloud environment? This year’s much anticipated Business Leader Roadshow continues to build on the tradition of the ‘not-to-be-missed’ series by taking partner business owners to the heart of what the Cloud means to their Microsoft Dynamics practices. Led jointly by Microsoft and Salesworks the one-and-a-half day session will to help you chart a plan for a Cloud-based practice that makes the most of market opportunities today and in the future.
You will Learn:
- Where the Microsoft Dynamics solutions fit in Microsoft’s Cloud Strategy
- How the Cloud will affect a fundamental paradigm shift in customer buying behavior and how you do business
- What a business transition to the Cloud looks like
- How to assess where you stand today and how you can prepare for where you want to be tomorrow
- How to optimize to reduce costs and achieve maximum efficiencies
Microsoft Dynamics Partners who are engaged in senior leadership roles, owners and board of director members.
Price $250 USD NOTE: Space is Limited!
Day 1: 1:00pm– 6:00pm & 6:30-9:00 Evening Reception
- Microsoft Dynamics and the Cloud
- Key Trend Lines and Observations
- Competitive Landscape
- Market Opportunity
- Assessing Where you Fit Today and Where You Need to Go
Day 2: 8:30am – 4:00pm
- Microsoft Support for Transitioning to the Cloud
- Operational and Financial Models in a Cloud Environment
- Key Performance Indicators and the P&L Transition Over Five Years
- Optimizing the Sales & Marketing Functions
- Compensation and Incentive Structures
- Service Impacts in the Cloud
- Outsourced Functions
- Putting it all Together
*Agenda subject to some change.
Visit the Partner Learning Center to register or learn more.
Locations and Dates
January 12 – 13, 2011
January 19 – 20, 2011
January 26 – 27, 2011
Hurry! Space is limited so register today.