Last week, we took the wraps off of a new multi-million dollar Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online advertising campaign. The theme of the campaign centers on "Don't Get Forced. Get What Fits." and targets Salesforce.com.
Jamie Tozzi, General Manager, US Microsoft Dynamics CRM, shares this information regarding the campaign...
This week is a big week in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Business! Capitalizing on the strong momentum of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Beta release this quarter, we’ve just launched a multi-million dollar advertising campaign in the US to tell our story.
As our partners, we invite you to join us in showing customers that Microsoft not only has a cloud CRM solution, but one that every customer should consider despite the noise our competitors may make in the marketplace.
The campaign will run through January 2011 with goals of increasing interest in Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online and competing directly with Salesforce.com’s positioning and perception. The media plan will:
- Help Business Decision Makers see and experience Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online via high impact digital ads.
- Drive interest through engagement through our 30-day CRM Online trial.
- Provide opportunities to mobilize by joining the CRM conversation on social media sites, through PR outreach and at Microsoft-hosted and Industry events from now through June.
This will also be the campaign providing air cover throughout the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 General Availability launch period in 2011 and will deliver more than 300 million impressions through advertising, PR and events.
- At this time, campaign assets are not available for partner use. However, you are encouraged to reinforce the campaign messages of Ease of Use, Real Value and Real-Time Insight in your marketing efforts including your web site, presentations and other marketing materials supporting Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
- Get familiar with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online campaign and talk with your customers about their CRM initiatives in preparation for the launch of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011.
- Participate in the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 partner readiness activities including several sessions to be held at the Extreme2010 Event November 7 – 10 in Las Vegas, and online readiness courses coming soon for those of you who could not attend the Partner Readiness Tour. (Content here.)
- Host your existing customers at a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 "Sneak Peek Event", leveraging the recommend resources located here. (Stay tuned for more partner opportunities to be announced soon as it pertains to customer events in early 2011.)
- Take advantage of the promotional Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online 40% Year 1 CSA partner fees now through June 30, 2011 to help accelerate your CRM practice.
Thank you for your continuing support of Microsoft Dynamics CRM. It’s time to set the record straight and tell our story now. Let’s go help our customers make the right decision and choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM!