At The Partner Event this week, I had the chance to sync up with Andy Hafer, one of the primary brains behind Dynamic Communities. Lately, Andy and his team are gearing up for the User Group conferences taking place in mid to late October in Orlando, FL. If you want to learn more about the conferences, review this messaging from another Dynamic Communities member, Liz Hallen:
Helping your customers be successful has been a proven strategy for long term customer loyalty, increased customer satisfaction, and your company’s growth. A recent Microsoft Dynamics customer satisfaction survey indicated that customers who had engaged in a User Group in the last six months were more positively affected through three drivers “Cares”, “Value” and “Committed to Success”.
A great way for you to help your customers, and to ultimately help drive your company’s growth, is to encourage ALL of your Microsoft Dynamics customers to attend the User Group Conferences – AXUG Summit, CRMUG Summit, GPUG Summit, and NAVUG Forum – the premier annual conference for Microsoft Dynamics customers, partners and key Microsoft Dynamics team members. The User Group Conferences will occur during the following times at the Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld:
- AXUG Summit: October 18 to 21 (optional training courses on October 18 and 22)
- CRMUG Summit: October 25 to 28 (optional training courses on October 25 and 29
- GPUG Summit: October 25 to 28 (optional training courses on October 25 and 29)
- NAVUG Forum: October 18 to 20 (optional training courses on October 21 and 22)
Each User Group Conference features a wealth of information-packed Educational Sessions and Role-Based Tracks that deliver Microsoft Dynamics product knowledge and experience designed to help customer organizations optimize the functionality, flexibility, performance and return on investment benefit offered by their Microsoft Dynamics solution.
As a Gold Sponsor of the event, the Microsoft Dynamics Community team will be there this year, networking with customers and partners and sharing information about the upcoming release of their Community website.
Why should your customers attend?
- Tons of Networking Opportunities
- Tips and Tricks and Best Practices
- The only conference dedicated to USERS
- The Town Hall Rocks
- Attendees can complete training and earn CPE credits
- One of the best valued conferences, hands down
Register at one of the following locations:
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld
6677 Sea Harbor Drive
Orlando, FL 32821