Calling all Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners! We know many of you are headed to the Directions conference next month, so why not extend your stay by taking in some strategic training for your organization? Our partner training and readiness team passed along this key information...
As part of Salesworks ongoing commitment to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV channel, we have prepared a condensed version of the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Velocity Program’s Business Management workshop for owners and managers attending this year’s Directions Conference.
This 1½ day workshop will focus on:
- The top business issues that negatively impacted ERP partners in 2010 year to date including a fresh look at comparative benchmark data as of September 2010.
- Business strategy formulation, business model selection, and transition planning fundamentals
- A transition plan for moving to S+S business model and how the NAV community should chart their direction over the next 36 months
- Financial management fundamentals including key performance indicators and key administrative priorities
- Practice management fundamentals including resource utilization, project controls, pricing and software customization tactics
- Sales strategy and sales management fundamentals, compensation, and contract design
Dates: October 7-8, 2010 at the San Diego Marriott and Marina
Target Audience: Participation in this session is open to all Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners at a special Directions conference rate of $775.00 USD. As an added bonus, if as a partner you decide to attend the full Partner Velocity Program, you will receive a full credit of the amount paid towards the Partner Velocity Program tuition.