A few years back I used to manage programs at Microsoft to help Microsoft Dynamics partners recruit, hire and train new talent. We had a good run at the programs, and then, unfortunately, the economy soured. Many partners simply stopped hiring, and a lot of you went through the challenge of letting people go. Now that the economy has somewhat picked up, I’ve heard of some partners driving great recruitment plans targeting both experienced hires and college hires. For those of you that struggle in the hiring and selection process we put together some training to target marketing professionals.
When marketing fails to deliver the results partners need to grow their business, it’s very often because of difficulties in finding, hiring, and motivating the right marketing professionals. Adequate budgets and direction is also critical. Find out how to put all of these pieces together in this informative, hands-on web seminar series for business owners that sell Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
Presented by Salesworks, these sessions will give you a clear picture of what’s working as well as what isn’t in the real-life world of today’s Microsoft Dynamics partner, and the tools you need to build an efficient and cost-effective marketing machine.
Click on the links below to register or learn more. For those that are unable to attend the live version, the recorded version will be available within 24 hours for on demand viewing.
- Right People, Right Results: How to Hire a Marketing Professional for Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- August 24, 2010 at 11:00 AM PDT
- Right People, Right Results: How to Hire a Marketing Professional for Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- August 25, 2010 at 11:00 AM PDT
- Right People, Right Results: How to Hire a Marketing Professional for Cloud Business Environments
- August 26, 2010 at 11:00 AM PDT