The Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference was just last week, and now I'm already highlighting another partner-focused conference. What gives?! Well, if you are a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner, the Directions conference is a can't miss event. Entering its 6th year, Directions 2010 will be held October 3-6, 2010 in San Diego, CA.
As a Microsoft Dynamics NAV partner you have a great opportunity to share and learn from other partners about their experiences by attending Directions 2010.
As a sponsor of Directions, Microsoft will be sending key executives to listen and learn from your experiences. The four tracks (Executive, Sales, Implementer, and Developer) give you and your resources an opportunity to learn more about Microsoft Dynamics NAV today and in the future.
- With the new Microsoft Partner Network, it's all about industry focus and specialization. Find the best Microsoft Dynamics NAV add-on products at the Expo Trade Show to give your solution focus and make it really stand out.
- Join Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners from around the world to learn about new game-changing solutions, services, and practices.
- Network with your peers to connect and learn what's working in the new business climate and what you need to do to position your firm for success in the new normal.
- Directions 2010 is the one place where it all comes together for Microsoft Dynamics NAV partners.
Primary Goals of Directions:
- Help build a stronger and more engaged Microsoft Dynamics NAV channel community.
- Help enhance the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Partner communications & relationship with Microsoft.
- Help all of us (partners and Microsoft) be successful.
The Directions Conference sessions, have something for everyone at each level of expertise:
- Developers will gain technical knowledge.
- Implementers will gain project management expertise.
- Sales people will learn strategic selling tips and share what works on the front line.
- Executives will gain best practice wisdom.
Visit the Directions 2010 website to register.