The Analyst Relations for the Channel (ARC) was designed to drive the value of analyst relations (AR) as a sales support tool for partners by giving them the same access to market trend data, business strategy validation such as Gartner Magic to provide to their direct sales organizations. Partners may subscribe to Gartner for access to their Global Sales Professional Portal, access to webcasts and much more.
With an economic downturn in full swing these sales support tools are essential to ensure we equip our partners with every advantage at their disposal to drive revenue and accelerate deal conversion.
Note: Enrollment Offer Expires December 31, 2010. (Editor’s note: Due to overwhelming response to the program, this offer has now expired. Thank you for your interest!)
Some Key Benefits:
- Educating partners on the analyst firm’s measurement tools that customers use to prioritize vendor selection (Gartner Magic Quadrant – note: CRM reports included as well)
- Enabling partners to gain “actionable” advice via consultations with a tier 1 analyst firms
- Improve Partner Capabilities in using Social Media tools for customer awareness
- Enable ISV partners to position solutions more efficiently by educating them on how to engage with analyst firms
- Assisting partners in understanding their markets and their competitors
- Assist Partners how to react to both positive and negative reports ensuring they are not blindsided by analysts reports in their deals
Visit PartnerSource to learn more!