Microsoft is pleased to announce the Fiscal Year 2010 Distinction in Marketing Award recipients. This honor is bestowed to companies who demonstrate a marketing campaign for Microsoft Dynamics products during Microsoft’s Fiscal Year 2010. Recipients were selected from nominations and the winners were chosen based upon their marketing objectives, plans, and results from the previous year.
Partners Selected for a 2010 Distinction in Marketing Award:
These five partners will receive two (2) Fiscal Year 2011 Convergence Passes that can be used for either customer or prospect attendees and a one year subscription to Access Hoovers.
- Sunrise Technologies, Inc. – Best Overall Marketing Campaign
- Tribridge – Best Lead Generation Campaign
- The TM Group – Best Existing Customer Campaign
- Enliven Software – Best ISV Marketing Campaign
- Columbus IT – Best Industry Targeted Campaign
2010 Honorable Mention:
These two partners have been nominated for 2010 honorable mention.
- Webfortis – for demonstrating P2P best practices
- CAL Business Solutions – for their leverage of Social Media
Watch PartnerSource and the US Sales and Marketing News Insights for an upcoming web seminar where our award winners will share insights to their campaign successes.