The end of the Microsoft Fiscal Year 2010 is quickly coming up next week. To assist you with closing and processing your final orders, the Microsot Dynamics Operating team has put together some guidance.
Looking for a quick reference for recent policy changes and updates for Year End?
In order to help you feel more prepared for year end, please review this summary of key PartnerSource web pages to help you easily and quickly find some of the Microsoft Operations most recent and relevant updates to help ensure your end of year business is processed most efficiently.
- Online Ordering via Order Central and My Messages will become the worldwide standard for order submission for 90% of Microsoft Dynamics order types beginning on July 12, 2010.
- Ordering hompeage – place orders online here!
- Update your VOICE profile to receive access to Order Central and 24/7 Online Ordering through My Messages.
- Follow these simple steps to get your Enhancement Renewals placed automatically with Order Central.
- Do you have Credit Terms with us? Check your Credit Terms online.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 launched a couple months ago, find out how to access the product code for your customers.
- Looking for operational related training? View the Microsoft Dynamics Hour training series on demand.
If you have any other FY10 year end close questions, make sure to use (#8) Chat Now on PartnerSource to contact Microsoft Dynamics Operations.
Maybe this should be a top ten list! 🙂
I welcome any other suggestions regarding what you’ve done to ensure a successful fiscal year close with Microsoft.