Here's a chance for you to try out a service from our Support & Services team, and have the opportunity to win! I've recently reviewed these services myself, and think many of you will find them valuable.
Live technical support incidents can be crucial in emergency or on-site situations, but most partners need to closely manage their use. As a Microsoft Partner Network member, you can use the Microsoft Partner Online Technical Communities (OTC) in non-critical situations to expand your access to the expert Microsoft technical support community with timely online results.
OTC allows you to share ideas with other partners and get answers to your break-fix, developer, and presales questions—with responses from the same Microsoft engineers you work with every time you call Microsoft technical partner support.
You could win a $100 (USD) American Express gift card!
Partners who initiate a thread in any Partner OTC Forum from May 3, 2010, through July 31, 2010, will be entered in a monthly drawing for one of 20 American Express Gift Cards valued at U.S.$100.*
*No purchase necessary. Open only to authorized representatives of companies actively enrolled in the Microsoft Partner Network with Microsoft Business Solutions competency who are legal residents of the 50 US (includes D of C) or Canada (excluding Quebec) 18+. Game ends July 31, 2010. For official rules click here.
- Answers to technical support requests for more than 50 Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Dynamics business software.
- Responses from Microsoft engineers; response times depend on your partner level.
- Restricted access: OTC partner forums are not visible to your customers.
- Peer-to-peer support, monitored and verified by Microsoft engineers.
- Convenient, cross-thread search.
- Offline access: Read and write posts to your favorite forums and research resolutions even while offline.
Each issue resolved through OTC online technical support could save your organization hundreds of dollars in technical support incidents, adding up to thousands of dollars per year. You owe it to yourself, and your organization, to visit the Partner Online Technical Communities page.