In order to stay focused on future revenue streams and a profitable business it is critical to have a healthy balance between new customer and existing customer business. Outsourcing of upgrades to upgrade partners could help you balance both revenue streams.
An upgrade assessment of your customer’s Microsoft Dynamics ERP system can provide your customer with an overview of what is required to upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 and assist your customer’s decision to upgrade.
Your customers can take advantage of professional pit-stop services and support to realize a faster return on investment:
Value to Partners – Customer Retention
Upgrading your customer to the latest release can enable your customer to grow and benefit from the business value this solution is offering.
- Customer satisfaction & retention
- Up- & cross-sell opportunity
- Cost of support
Value to Customers – Business Value
Upgrades are successful when adding business value and benefits to the organization.
- Lower-cost/risk platform
- Support more biz processes
- Risk: cost of not upgrading
- Return: realize BREP ROI
Execute Upgrades – Profitable Business
A specific upgrade training for Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 & Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 has been designed, and includes Sure Step implementation methodology.
- Acquire upgrade skill-set
- Outsource upgrades
- Show business value
- Use upgrade tool-set
- Use Sure Step Upgrade process
Offer Overview and Process:
- The assessment provider for this pilot program is Celenia Software (the “assessment provider”). Other organizations may provide the assessment services and be eligible for the subsidy in future programs if certain criteria are met.
- Partner (the term “Partner” refers to partners who meet the eligibility requirements set forth in the Offer Terms and Conditions) works with the customer to collect the data necessary for the assessment.
- Partner submits data to the assessment provider.
- The assessment provider and the customer sign a customer assessment contract and will provide the customer with an assessment and estimate for a fixed price upgrade for moving the customer from their current version to Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 or Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009, the latest version.
- The total cost of the assessment is $2,000 per assessment. Microsoft will provide $1,000 subsidiary for the assessment. The assessment provider will invoice Partner $1,000 for the assessment. Partner can decide in its sole discretion whether to charge the customer for the assessment.
- The assessment provider will notify Partner when the assessment is complete, and if so requested by the customer, Partner can review assessment and upgrade review with customer.
Offer Terms and Conditions:
- This offer is ONLY available to partners located in the U.S. who are current on their service plans.
- This offer does not apply to assessments provided to public sector customers.
- The offer period starts on December 1, 2009 and ends on June 1, 2010.
- This offer is limited to the first forty-five (45) customer assessment contracts signed (based on the execution date of the contract) through all qualifying partners during the offer period.
- This offer is non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash.
- Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.
- The assessment is provided for informational purposes only. MICROSOFT AND THE ASSESSMENT PROVIDER MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASSESSMENT. MICROSOFT AND THE ASSESSMENT PROVIDER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS ARISING FROM RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE ASSESSMENT.
To get more information about the upgrade assessment, please call the assessment provider at: 1-770-790-5485.