As I navigate many of the social media portals, blogs, and interactive websites available to Microsoft partners, I notice many of you continue to have questions centered around the upcoming changes to the Microsoft Partner Network. A lot of you are concerned with how the changes will impact your organization today, tomorrow, and well down the road. To assist you with your questions we’ve schedule a couple of sessions to help you along the way.
Join us for a 90 minute webcast to get the latest updates on the ERP, CRM and ISV MPN Competency requirements. We’ll provide you with a step-by-step guide to help you map out the actions and timelines to achieve your MPN goals. We will cover both the technical and non-technical aspects of the new MPN Requirements, and provide an overview of a Training Plan that will show you how to plan and schedule the required certification classes, and complete the customer references and other MPN Requirements within the current timeline. We will also address frequently asked questions about the Network and the Competency requirements and benefits. Time will be allowed for participants to ask/submit questions during the presentation, and at the end of the session.
The presentation will cover the following points:
- Non-technical Training Requirements (Sales, Pre-Sales & Implementation Methodology accreditation)
- Technical Training Requirements (Application Consultant/Developer Product Certification(s))
- Sales Revenue and Business Ready Enhancement Plan (BREP) Recapture requirements
- Customer & Methodology references, CSAT Survey & Service Plan Requirements
- Step-by-Step Planning Guide for meeting MPN Requirements
- Partner Q&A
- Wednesday, May 19, 2010 – 12:30 to 2:00 Central
- Wednesday, June 2, 2010 – 12:30 to 2:00 Central
Please take the opportunity to attend one of these events.