Get expert assistance on Microsoft Dynamics—and on the full range of Microsoft technologies-with Microsoft Technical Advisory Services (TAS). TAS hours are available for purchase in cost-saving bundles. Buy TAS hours through June 18, 2010, and take advantage of this special offer to save even more.
Discover how Microsoft Technical Advisory Services (TAS) can help your organization deliver the best value to your customers and improve your business success.
The TAS team of dedicated Microsoft Services specialists can offer you advisory assistance to help better architect and deploy state-of-the-art infrastructure solutions, solve complex integration challenges, and accelerate the design and delivery of the full range of Microsoft solutions to the marketplace.
It’s in your best interest to discover how using TAS can help you deliver the best value to your customers!
TAS hours are available for purchase in cost-saving bundles. Buy TAS hours through June 18, 2010, and take advantage of this special offer to save even more.
- Purchase 40 TAS hours and get 15 bonus hours
- Purchase 20 TAS hours and get 5 bonus hours
To take advantage of this offer e-mail email@example.com.
TAS is available only to Microsoft partners, offering custom assistance to fit your specific needs at every stage of the service delivery life cycle, including:
- Recommendations about solutions and best practices with Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Dynamics solutions.
- Consultative assistance and in-depth technical discussion on architecture and solutions.
- Upgrade, migration, and deployment guidance.
- Readiness opportunities through TAS events and one-on-one custom services.
For ISV Partners, Benefits Also Include:
- Development advice and best practice recommendations.
- Code samples.
- Architecture and design guidance reviews.
Visit PartnerSource for complete details.
* This offer is good in the United States and Canada only to Microsoft Dynamics partners who purchase Technical Advisory Service hours from April 20, 2010, through June 18, 2010, and is not redeemable for cash. This offer is nontransferable and cannot be combined with any other offer. Taxes, if any, are the sole responsibility of the recipient.