To all of the United States readers out there, Happy Earth Day! Also, for all of you Microsoft Dynamics partners, we have another special day today that many of you have been highly anticipating – Virtual Convergence 2010 Partner Briefing!
You can now visit PartnerSource to access the event. Here’s a rundown of what you will find.
Keynote – Microsoft Dynamics Today, Tomorrow, Together featuring Kirill Tatarinov, Michael Park, and Doug Kennedy
Join VP Doug Kennedy and other MBS executives as they look back at our collective performance and key insights from last year and then look ahead to our predictions for the marketplace, our strategies for thriving in a challenging time, and programs and initiatives that you can take advantage of to help you and your business. The content will be focused on developing and acquiring new customers, as well as gaining more opportunity from existing customers. This session will close with helpful hints on making the most of Convergence2010. For any partner, this is a must-attend session.
Must See Product Sessions
- Consolidating the Mid-Market: The Microsoft Dynamics ERP Strategy and Overview
- The Cloud and Beyond: Taking Microsoft Dynamics CRM to the Next Level
- The Microsoft Partner Network (MPN): Leading the Evolution of the Microsoft Dynamics Channel
- Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step 2010: Step Up Now!
- Microsoft Dynamics Industry Strategy and Execution Update
- Accelerate Your Business with the Microsoft Dynamics AX Industry Foundation
- Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010: The New Way to Do Business
- Deliver Value and Stand Out from the Pack with Microsoft Dynamics NAV: Today, Tomorrow, Together
- Build Your Business Today, Tomorrow, Together with Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Get the Latest Update on Software + Services for Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM’s xRM Framework: A Faster Way to Build Business Applications
- Drive Business Success with Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online
- How to Secure the Stack Against Salesforce.com and Google
- Driving New Revenue with Old Customers in Today’s Economy
- Monitor, Measure, and Improve: How Partner Business Systems Will Help!
- The Microsoft Dynamics Partner Academy and How to Prepare for the MPN Sales and Presales Accreditations
- Learn How to Use Upgrades and Renewals to Increase Your Service and License Revenue
- Winning vs. NetSuite with Microsoft Dynamics ERP
- Integrated Support Model to Help Microsoft Dynamics Partners Win!
- Tools and Resources to Drive Support and Services Revenue and Reduce Your Costs
- Driving Sustainable Growth with PDC Programs
- Identifying Key Drivers that Impact Profits
The virtual briefing is a great way for your entire team to access critical information before the event and prepare to make the most of the Convergence opportunity with your customers.