Time is flying by and the release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 is right around the corner. In preparation for the launch, please see information below relating to marketing, readiness, and licensing.
Partner Marketing – Get out in front of the official launch in May. Get ready to do prospect events after the official launch. For both, Microsoft is there for you to help your drive successful events.
- Conduct a pre-launch “sneak peek” event around Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 for prospects and existing customers. Simply have an event for at least 15 people and we will give you a Zune HD to give away. Do an event for more than 30 people, and we will give you a Convergence 2010 pass to give away. See details on PartnerSource on the Sales and Marketing homepage for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010. This program ends on 4/16/2010, so do not delay.
- Develop your own strategies for post general availability “Prospect Launch Events” (After May, 2010). For No Charge, you can get your prospect events posted on the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 launch portal. See details on PartnerSource on the Sales and Marketing homepage for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010. The launch portal is now live and we are ready to get your event posted.
- Review the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 PartnerSource homepage. You will find links to sales and marketing material, technical readiness and demos, and pricing and licensing updates.
Partner Readiness – We are focused on making sure you are informed of what is coming in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 and that you are in a position to begin conversations with existing customer and prospects. As such, here are a few key events to view on-line.
- If you were not able to attend the Live Readiness Roadshows, please have sales and presales resources on your team watch each of the following webcasts. They will give you a great overview and nearly replicate the content of the roadshows, without the hand on labs.
There is a lot of opportunity out there to talk to customers about the changes in licensing. And there is a great opportunity to help your existing customers take advantage of the exciting new functionality in the Microsoft Dynamics Client for Office. For more information, see the links below:
- Readiness: New licensing overview webcast recording
- Readiness: Selling the Value of the New Dynamics Client for Office to new and existing customers.
- Readiness: FAQ document
- Existing Customer Offer: BRL and MBL customers will be allowed to obtain at a 100% discount an unlimited number of Business Portal or DCO users based on their specific situation. Offer will be available until 12/22/2010. Offer details.
- Existing Customer Offer: BRL customers that own eConnect before 4/30/2010 will receive the External Connector. Offer details.
That’s a wrap. Good luck with your marketing and selling!