Cool news for Microsoft partners using Microsoft Dynamics CRM to manage your sales process as we have recently announced the availability of the Microsoft Solution Selling Process Accelerator...
The Microsoft Dynamics Partner Readiness Team is pleased to announce the release of the Microsoft Solution Selling Process Accelerator on PartnerSource! This free tool is the first key milestone of the Partner Business Systems initiative and aligns with the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Readiness Strategy of providing partners with subsidized advanced training, guidance and systems to set a trajectory for profitable growth.
The MSSP Sales Accelerator helps partners leverage Microsoft Dynamics CRM to drive revenue and grow their business by standardizing the sales team’s processes to drive opportunities through the pipeline more effectively and efficiently. To further enhance the sales experience, we are also pleased to announce a special Access Hoover’s offer to the MSSP Sales Accelerator early adopters.
The MSSP Sales Accelerator is built on a proven sales methodology that helps partners:
- Customize Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 to optimize the Microsoft Dynamics selling process.
- Increase the sales team’s efficiency by providing exit criteria, tools and links at your fingertips, and guidance for each sales stage.
- Ease of sales pipeline management by providing the sales force with a common terminology.
- Realize seamless integration with the "Your Business Solution Roadmap" tool.
- Accelerator is available for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 On-Premise.
- Accelerator has been tested with Rollup 7 and Rollup 8.
- Accelerator is available in English only.
- Download the latest version of the Your Business Solution Roadmap tool.
- Complete training on the Microsoft Solution Selling Process.
- Review the installation and solution guides on PartnerSource.
UPDATE AS OF AUGUST 1, 2012
As you know, Partner Business Systems is owned, delivered and supported by QBT, a Microsoft Gold-Certified partner. For the last 24 months, Microsoft and QBT have worked to jointly develop and promote Partner Business Systems and to help deliver this solution to customers like you.
What is changing?
From August 1, 2012, QBT has assumed full ownership of development, promotion, implementation and support for Partner Business Systems. Additionally, Microsoft has retired PBS Basic and the MSSP Accelerator for Partner Business Systems which were previously available on PartnerSource.
Why are you changing?
As the owner of Partner Business Systems, QBT is best placed to directly own the relationship with customers. By streamlining the promotional engines and ensuring all components of the solution are available via QBT, we will help to ensure high quality customer service.
We are using PBS Basic. What should I do?
PBS Basic will no longer be available from Microsoft. However, you can contact QBT via their website: http://www.qbtonline.com.au/
How will I get Support?
As an existing customer, you will continue to receive the same great service you have come to expect from Tony Banks and his team at QBT. You can contact the support team via the QBT website.