Here’s another Convergence update coming your way! Our Microsoft Dynamics Community team has put together a series of videos highlighting many of the reasons and benefits to attend this year’s conference. These videos are a great resource for you to share with your customers and prospects.
In this series of informational videos, the Microsoft Dynamics Community team interviews key Microsoft constituents around the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence event in Atlanta from April 24 – 27, 2010.
View the video corresponding to the topic that interests you to learn more about the benefits and opportunities available at the premier Microsoft Dynamics event that all customers and partners should attend.
- Introducing The Microsoft Dynamics Community Video Series
This video introduces the series and the topics that will be presented in upcoming interviews.
- Video Announcing Convergence Early Bird Registration and On-site Volunteeer Opportunities
The video features Microsoft Dynamics Community team members talking about early bird registration dates and discounts and announcing the on-site volunteer opportuntiies that will be available to attendees in Atlanta.
- Four Reasons to Attend Convergence Atlanta 2010
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing Team Director Craig Dewar covers four key reasons to attend Convergence 2010 Atlanta.
- The Inside Scoop on Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Atlanta 2010 Straight from Event Owner Heather Kulla
Learn why this the event to attend if you are are a Microsoft Dynamics customer, partner, or prospective customer.
- Convergence Community & Learning Center Opportunities
In this video Jenny Davis, Community & Learning Center Coordinator, talks about the various opportunities available in the Community & Learning Center.
- Learn How You Can Receive Free Technical Support at Convergence
In this video, Convergence Help Desk Coordinator Jan Smith explains the function and advantages of using the support help desk at the event.
- Convergence Atlanta 2010 Off-site Volunteer Opportunities
In this video, Alexa Hoekstra, Convergence Marketing Coordinator, discusses the off-site volunteer opportunities available to attendees at Convergence Atlanta.
- The Customer Excellence Award Nomination Process is Now Open
In this video, Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Marketing Manager Linda Charge, announces the opening of the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Excellence Award nominations and explains the process of nominating a customer.
- Convergence 2010 Atlanta Content Delivery Options
In this video, Event Owner of Microsoft Convergence 2010 Atlanta Heather Kulla, discusses how content will be delivered at Convergence 2010 and the learning options that are available to those attending this year’s event.
Check back on PartnerSource for new Convergence videos added weekly!