Mark your calendar and save the dates of July 11-15, 2010 for Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2010 (WPC), in Washington, D.C. Each year, WPC brings together Microsoft executives, team members, and partners from around the world in a forum for mutual learning, networking, and celebration.
- February – Pre-Registration Online Survey (you could win a Zune!)
- February – Submit Your Company’s Solution for an Award (details forthcoming on DigitalWPC)
- March – Sponsorship and Exhibition Opportunities Announced
- March/April – Conference Registration and WPC Connect
- June – Build Your Schedule and WPC Connect
- July 11-15 – Conference takes place
The Microsoft U.S. partner team is in full planning mode for the Conference, and your feedback can help shape our presence. Do you have a suggested topic for the U.S. keynote, an idea for improving how you network with other partners, a request about the U.S. lounge? Take our quick Pre-Registration online survey this month. Complete this survey by February 26, 2010, and you could be eligible for a chance* to win one of three Zune HDs we are giving away.
I hope you will plan to join us for this year’s Conference, and take the opportunity to help us shape your experience by completing the survey.
*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Company must have a valid Microsoft Partner Network ID to participate; entrant must be a legal resident of the 50 United States or District of Columbia and 18 years of age or older at time of entry. Enter by 2-26-10 at 11:59 PM Pacific Time. For Official Rules including prize descriptions visit https://partner.microsoft.com/US/40130731. Void where prohibited.