For the many partners across the globe that focus on Microsoft Dynamics NAV, we have some hot off the presses news regarding the latest Statement of Direction (SOD) from Todd Bergeson of the US Marketing Team. The SOD for Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the overview of the roadmap and plans from 2010 through 2017.
You know that preparation is a key factor in building a successful business. We know it, too. And, that’s why we continue to share with you our vision and plans for the future direction of Microsoft Dynamics NAV. We are releasing the latest version of the Statement of Direction for Microsoft Dynamics NAV – a key document that contains important information about Microsoft’s investment plans and product development roadmap for the next three releases . Not only is the Statement of Direction a valuable tool to help you plan your own business activities and speak confidently with customers and prospects about the future of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, it can help you differentiate your offering from the competition. Industry analysts tell us time and time again that most of our competitors are reluctant to share long-term product strategy details with their customers. With the information in the Statement of Direction, Microsoft empowers you and your customers with knowledge to help you plan your business for tomorrow’s opportunities.
In this latest version, you’ll find a description of our overall aspirations and goals for the product as we continue to build on the new technology platform and breakthrough RoleTailored user experience introduced in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009. Other highlights include details about:
- More compelling application functionality in Microsoft Dynamics NAV “7”
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM integration in Microsoft Dynamics NAV “7”
- How we will move to a RoleTailored development experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV “8”
- Support for Unicode, 64-bit service tier and more!
Get a Head Start
Here’s how you can get a head start on tomorrow’s business opportunities – today!
- Go to the SOD landing page on PartnerSource and download the document.
- Read the document to become familiar with the updated product strategy roadmap, new initiatives and product release plan so you can plan your business more effectively and evaluate your resource needs and capabilities for the coming months.
- Inform all of your customers on the Business Ready Enhancement Plan to review the document. They can download the document from CustomerSource. Otherwise, we kindly ask that you do not distribute the document broadly but use it to share the product roadmap and strategy with important prospects who are interested in learning more about the future plans of the product.
- Watch for a Live Meeting recording from the Microsoft Dynamics NAV product team coming soon. This recording will help explain the strategy and product roadmap.