Microsoft is happy to partner with Salesworks, Inc, to provide these 3½-day workshops designed for account executives and sales managers who are responsible for closing new customer opportunities. You’ll participate in a highly experiential program of skills development, process improvement, and coaching guidance to develop effective methods of identifying, qualifying, and closing complex ERP/CRM sales leads.
Learn how to:
- Eliminate competitors early in the selling process
- Understand the “Technology Buying Cycle” and its impact on buying decisions
- Identify and quantify prospect pain points in business drivers and applications by functional area
- Convert pain points into tangible business case elements that impact prospect ROI or cash flow metrics
- Create an unfair competitive advantage
- Create a “Strategic Tipping Point” at the front end of the sales cycle
- Move from a “committee” to an “executive sponsorship” engagement model
- Position sales employees as value-added, trusted advisors
- Improve demonstration and presentation skills
- Create and present winning sales proposals
You’ll receive a comprehensive set of course materials, including proposal and presentation templates, sales process action plans, and supporting “best practices” documents, as well as access to interactive Web-based reinforcement tools to support learning integration.
Workshops are conducted in a classroom setting with time for individual coaching and group discussion. To reinforce concepts, the workshop approach uses a realistic case study and fosters a competitive team environment.
Dates and Cities
- January 25 – 28, 2010, in Chicago, IL
- March 22 – 25, 2010, in Irvine, CA
- March 22 – 25, 2010, in Reston, VA
- May 3 – 6, 2010, in Dallas, TX