The Microsoft Learning Plan Tool is a FREE tool that dynamically builds prescriptive learning plans of recommended training broken out by Specialization, Product, Role or Exam. Partners should use this tool when preparing for an exam to gain a Competency or Specialization, ramping new employees, reviewing launch product information, deepening technical skills, needing new sales strategies, or learning new ways to market to your customers.
Based upon your feedback, we have made enhancements to the learning plan tool, which include:
- Ability to pass or share ownership of a learning plan.
- Excel integration to accommodate for uploading a large number of individuals, deleting trainees and the ability to categorize multiple trainees.
- Events will be labeled "Free" if there is no cost.
- Notifies partners of plan updates allowing owners to adopt or ignore changes made by Microsoft.
The ongoing benefits of using the learning plan tool are:
- Eliminates searching through multiple systems.
- Ability to export learning plans to Excel.
- Direct links to view and download packages without creating a plan.
- Numerical and/or category grouping available to help plan progression.
- Provides Microsoft recommendations on key, high value training.
- Communicates consistent training to all participants.
- Ability to manage your plan as a manager and/or participant.
Start using the Learning Plan Tool today!