With the evolution of the Microsoft Partner Program to the new Microsoft Partner Network (MPN), our partner portal and partner tools are starting to reflect the new MPN brand. The transition to MPN welcomes exciting improvements directly related to your training experience—specifically, a new Partner Learning Center (PLC). The Partner Learning Center provides you with a vast portfolio of training offerings that focus on the latest innovations and strategies – all designed to enhance your team’s skills.
Based on your direct feedback, the Partner Learning Center is now better than ever:
- Ease of use: Quickly find, register for, and take training with more effective tools and shorter processes.
- Comprehensive: Easily search for and gain access to a vast library of training across Microsoft including worldwide events, online training courses, and local, instructor-led training—all from one, central location.
- Administer: More effectively manage training for individuals within your organization by registering them for training and viewing their transcripts.
- Relevant: Find training relevant to your job function and the tasks you need to perform to enhance skills and meet program requirements:
- Search for role and product-based learning paths at the Microsoft Partner Program portal.
- View courses by curriculum and then register using a one-step registration process.
- Search the Partner Learning Center catalog using the Microsoft Partner Portal search.
Remember, PartnerSource and the Microsoft Learning Plan Tool are still your go-to resource for readiness opportunities, and will help facilitate the new PLC experience for you. For more information, click here.