If you aren’t up to speed on the programs and services delivered by the Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community Team be sure to mark your calendars for Tuesday, August 11 at 1pm Eastern for an informal web seminar highlighting the Community Team. PartnerPoint is the host for the event.
You can register here, plus, here are the web seminar details:
We’ve formed a new team and are building a new community in response to the many requests we’ve received from Microsoft Dynamics partners like you. The new Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community has been created to help you more effectively market, sell, and service your clients, successfully building your Microsoft Dynamics business and increasing your profitability. We firmly believe in the mantra: “no partner left behind.” The Microsoft Dynamics Partner Community will nurture and support your businesses in a programmatic way. While the Community Team’s primary audience is unmanaged and new partners, PAM managed partners will find most of the content valuable to their organizations as well.
Partner Marketing Manager
What you will learn…
- The Microsoft Dynamics Community Team’s purpose.
- Partner readiness activities including our blog and radio show.
- Resources and guides to help you ramp your Microsoft Dynamics practice.
- Microsoft Technical Sales Assistance (TSA) and Technical Advisory Services (TAS).
- How to connect with the team.