I ran across this article thanks to The Partner Channel June newsletter and Cheryl Strege from The Partner Marketing Group. Personally, I've only used just over half of them. Feel free to provide comments on your experiences.
Below is a quick overview. You can read the article in full >>> Social Media Web Sites to Boost Your Business.
- LinkedIn -- post resumes, work history, and network with an extended reach of contacts.
- MerchantCircle -- aids small businesses with their online advertising efforts and local marketing.
- Xing -- manage business contacts, profiles, events, and community forums.
- Facebook -- use your page to post press releases, promote events, or update your personal status.
- MySpace -- use your account to post a profile, a blog, videos or other work-related material.
- Twitter -- generate a profile page plus send and receive text-based posts ("tweets") of up to 140 characters.
- Digg -- insert links to your own press releases, marketing communications, or sales notifications.
- Flickr -- this photo and video posting site is a great place to store images.
- Mixx -- users generate their own "mixx" of content by voting for or against what's been posted by the site's users.
- Newswine -- use your account to determine which industry-related news stories are resonating with readers.
- Small Business Brief -- post and find industry-focused news, advice, or resources.
- Tweako -- submit and read original content or linked-to content such as reviews, how-to guides, product information, and more.
- YouTube -- place to post sales videos or appearances you've made on local TV.
Finally, remember to check out the Microsoft Dynamics Community to connect with other Microsoft Dynamics professionals.