**UPDATE FOR INSTALLATION GUIDE**
A step was missing from the installation instructions.
If the user is prompted to reboot and they choose to reboot, they need to run SP1 again after the machine comes back up. Our Customers were not launching the SP1 install after the reboot, therefore the Dynutils.dic was not getting updated.
The Install Guide and the service pack have been updated with the new steps. The steps that changed are below:
4. In the folder that you saved it, double-click the .msp file.
5. A series of progress windows appears as the installation program verifies your system’s space requirements and installs files.
6. A message may appear, asking if you want to restart now or later. Click No, to manually restart later. The installer will continue patching any remaining components.
If you click Yes to restart now, you will need to run the service pack .msp file again after
7. After the installation is finished, manually restart your computer if a message directed you to do so earlier.
8. Start Microsoft Dynamics GP Utilities.
(Start >> All Programs >> Microsoft Dynamics >> GP 10.0 >> GP Utilities)
Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 1 – English
(Includes the 10.0 US Payroll Year End Update)
Integration Manager Service Pack 1
Personal Data Keeper for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 1
Workflow for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Service Pack 1
Service Packs/Updates Coming Soon!!
1. Web Services
3. SQL Reporting Services Wizard