Hello out there. Usually our blog posts are not so salesy, so forgive us but we have some really great offers to tell you about to help you get started faster with CRM Online. You can’t ignore this kind of money on the table. These offers start this week. Here are the offer summaries with links to details and T&C’s:
CRM Cloud for Less
Until March 31, 2012, Microsoft will send qualified organizations USD $150 for each Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Subscription license. Buy 50 seats, get USD $7,500. Buy 500 seats, get USD $75,000.
- Organizations located in the United States or Canada.
- Organizations that subscribe at least 50 Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online licenses.
- Organizations that sign a two year licensing subscription for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online.
Make the Move to CRM Online
For existing Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers with on-premise deployments who are looking to migrate to the cloud, CRM Online is offered at a discounted price of $39.00 per user per month. Can be combined with The Big Easy Offer 8! Through March 30, 2012.
Big Easy 8
The Big Easy Offer 8 is back until June 30, 2012 by poplular demand. The offer allows US customers who make a qualifying license purchase to earn a partner subsidy. Similar to previous Big Easy Offers, you can benefit from subsequent purchases of Microsoft software licenses and/or associated services by customers cashing in their subsidy checks.
What’s new about The Big Easy Offer 8?
- Includes Online Services – earn payout percentages on Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft Windows Intune and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online in a single subsidy offer
- 2x payout on Open annuity – helping our partners drive the annuity focus through Open Value and Open Value Subscription licensing programs
- Relatively higher payouts on growth and emerging solutions – enabling you to catalyze small and mid-sized business adoption of Virtualization and server management, and Security and Identity solutions